- Family Camp is for any family affected by disability
- Scheduled for Monday June 15 through the 19th, 2020
- Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center 455 Camp Rd Stevens, PA 17578
- Pricing varies by age from free to $450 per person
The Embrace Family Camp program is a four day, understanding and encouraging camp experience for those with disabilities and their families.
We understand that many families affected by disability are unable to go on vacation due to behaviors, intense needs, or inaccessibility of many vacation destinations. As our largest and most impactful community event, Family Camp provides support that lives beyond the event.
Parents grow an intimate network for peers that can relate to their struggles, can laugh with them, cry with them, and provide encouragement for the journey of caring for a loved one affected by disabilities.Email Abby to sign up
What to expect
- Activities include fishing, a zipline, a reptile farm, a rockwall, gym, and more!
- Four secluded days of inclusive family-friendly fun in the sun.
- Three nutritious meals each day in a community setting with friends.
- Takes place at one of the most beautiful locations in the area.
- Provides a unique opportunity to connect with other familes.
- A cozy cabin in the wilderness with air conditioning.
- Plenty of indoor activities for younger kids and those looking for shade.
- A large community pool with sprinklers and lounge and play areas.
The cost of the program covers meals, activities, and lodging over fours days and applies to each person in the family.
Ages 3 and under
Ages 4 to 16
$375 per person
Ages 17 and up
$450 per person
Whether you’d like to sign your family up, volunteer, or simply have a question about Family Camp, Abby is here to help.